Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back on the road.....finally!

Well, after a long unintended hiatus from this blog, I am about to get on the road again. So, it is high time I make some noise here. First off, the new travel plans have me visiting Kenya and Uganda for approximately two months, then several weeks in Ethiopia before a six week stint through Egypt, Jordan, and Israel. A few weeks in Turkey will lead to visiting family and friends in Switzerland/Germany before returning home. Second, while I have all my pictures and videos backed up on the server of one of my best friends, I also am making quite a few of my pictures (much more than what is on here, like a couple thousand more) available on Flickr. The major sets by country are here. I hope to post some selected journal entries from the 'missing' months of the trip so far, before I take off next Thursday.

That's it for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment