Saturday, November 7, 2009

Heading to China.....

Traveling in the Spaceship, I did not have nearly enough time to keep my blog updated. I'm catching up on my notes still and will get everything up before I head into China for a couple reasons. Chiefly, that while I have been assured by many Chinese I have met on the road that the internet/wifi is free to everyone in China, the censorship means that this blog will not be updated while I am there. Blogger is one of the blocked websites. Facebook is also out, so I'll have to see how I can best keep people apprised of what is happening to me. Even Yahoo is selectively blocked, but I think my email will be fine. It appears it will only be a few more weeks before I am joined by Gabe and I look forward to that. So, I should have this up to date by Tuesday morning before I leave for Hong Kong.........

No comments:

Post a Comment